Pansit Canton (Fried Noodles)
- 1/2 kilo of canton noodles
- 1/4 kilo of meat sliced into bite size, any kind
- 1 stick of celery (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1/4 of a cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1/4 kilo of beans (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3 pieces of garlic (diced)
- soy sauce and salt
- Put the oil in the saucepan. Heat it for a while until hot.
- Saute in pieces of garlic and onion. Cook until brown.
- Add the meat let it fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Leave it for a few minutes.
- Add in the noodles. Season with Kikkoman soy sauce to taste or sprinkle a little bit of salt.
- Wait until the noodles is cooked. Serve hot.
Last Update: 01 January 2010