- 1/4 c. oil
- 1 c. shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sm. cabbage, shredded
- 3/4 lb. bean sprouts
- 1 lg. carrot, sliced
- 1 lg. onion, sliced
- 2 bundles or 1 pkg. bihon (noodles)
- 2 pieces Chinese sausage, sliced
- 1 sm. bunch celery, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 c. sliced pork
- In a wok or a large frying pan, lightly saute Chinese sausage for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove sausage from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Add oil and heat, adding garlic and pork.
- Stir fry 5 minutes or until pork is cooked.
- Then add shrimp and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrot, celery, onion and bean sprouts. Stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth and simmer until vegetables are about half cooked.
- **Preparation for Bihon**
- Soak Bihon approximately 30 minutes or until soft.
- Drain well.
- In a very large pan over low heat, toss Bihon with vegetables.
- Season with Mama Sita soy sauce and salt.
- Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve hot with lemon.
Last Update: 01 January 2010