- 1 1/2 kilo Pork head
- 1/4 cup grilled liver (diced)
- 2 small onions (minced)
- 2 pieces red pepper (minced)
- 1 head garlic (minced)
- 6 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons liquid seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup beef stock
- Grill pork head for to remove hair.
- Boil pork head until tender.
- Take out all the meat and dice.
- In a sautÃ© pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic, onion,red pepper, pork meat and liver.
- Season with liquid seasoning, black pepper, and brown sugar.
- Pour in beef stock and cook until meat is tender and starts to oil again.
- Add minced chili pepper last.
- Serve on a sizzling plate.
Last Update: 01 January 2010