- 4 oz Laing (Taro leaves)
- 3/4 cup powdered coconut cream diluted in 1/8 cup water
- 1/8 cup shrimps shelled
- 1/4 cup porkloin sliced into small pieces
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/4 tbsp ginger thin sliced or minced
- 1/4 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tabsp fish sauce
- 1 pc bird's eye chilies sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- Saute garlic, onion, ginger porkloin and shrimp in oil
- Stir for a few minutes then add the coco cream
- Add the taro leaves.
- Season with salt and fishsauce.
- Add the bird's eye chilli (siling labuyo)
- Cook for 15-20 mins over medium flame.
Last Update: 01 January 2010