Chicken Pork Adobo
- 8 pcs chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 lbs. countrystyle pork ribs
- 8 small patatoes boiled
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1Tbsp. garlic powder
- 4 large hardboiled eggs (shelled) or 1 15 oz can of quail eggs
- 1/4 water
- Place thighs and cut up ribs in large pot with soy sauce,vinegar,water,pepper and garlic powder.
- Boil until meats are tender.
- Drain,but reserve the liquid.
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 c. water,add to liquid.
- Add potatoes and eggs to liquid.
- Fry the meats until slightly crispy.
- Add back to pot,stir potatoes,eggs and meat gently and serve.
Last Update: 01 January 2010