Last Update: 01 January 2010
- 1 Kilo Pork (cut into chunk cubes)
- 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc) (or one packet of sinigang mix)
- 1 big Onion (diced)
- 6 big tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 pcs Radish (sliced)
- 1 bundle Sitaw Stringbeans (cut into 2" long)
- 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2" long)
- Salt and Patis to taste
- 6 cups water
- Boil Tamarind to soften. Pound and strain all juices and set aside.
- In a casserole, bring pork to a boil, lower fire and simmer until pork is tender.
- Add onions, tomatoes and Tamarind juice (OR sinigang mix).
- Add in all the vegetables.
- Season with salt and Patis to taste.
- Serve hot.
Next Recipe: Sisig »