- 1/4 kilo pork with fat (cut into very small pieces)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium size Ampalaya (cut into 8 pieces each)
- 2 medium size eggplants (cut into 8 pieces each)
- 1 small size kalabasa
- about6-10 pieces okra (halved)
- 6 pieces tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 small garlic head (minced)
- 2 small onions (diced)
- 1 small ginger (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons bagoong isda
- Pinch of pepper
- In a pan, fry pork until lightly crispy, set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, tomatoes, and ginger in the pork fat and mix in pork.
- In a pot, boil water with bagoong.
- Add in the pork and spices.
- Add all the vegetables and cook.
- Serve hot.
Last Update: 14 October 2012