Last Update: 01 January 2010
- 1/2 kilo pork tenderloin (cut into chunk cubes)
- 1/4 kilo pork liver (cut into cubes)
- 4 pcs chorizo Bilbao (sliced to the same size as pork)
- 1 big red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 big green bell pepper (diced)
- 3 big potatoes (peeled, diced and deep fried)
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 cup stock or water
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon atsuete oil
- 1 small head of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium size onion (diced)
- 2 big tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- In a cooking pot, heat cooking oil and atsuete oil.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Add in pork chunks, pork liver, chorizo bilbao, bell pepper, Spanish paprika and stock.
- Simmer until pork is tender.
- Add in potatoes, chickpeas, and raisins.
- Season to taste.
- Finish with grated cheese.
- Serve hot.
Next Recipe: Pansit (Bihon) »